5,00 € -Excl. Tax
A LEGO Technic compact tracked loader, with motorized tracks, raised / tilted bucket with dual pivot boom, in very small volume. Three supply controls available : Lego Power Functions, Sbricks or buwizz.
- Motorized tracks (one M motor / track with 12/20 8/24 gearing)
- Raising of the bucket with M Motor, big linear actuators in dual pivot boom mechanism
- Tilting of the bucket with M motor and small linear actuator
- Available in three configuration of power supply (PFS / Sbricks / Buwizz), all included in the instructions
- Very compact for minimum use of parts and low price, andmaximum playability
You can read the full review of this model on the blogpost.
How to build ?
You only need the parts and the instructions. You can purchase only the PDF instructions on this shop or get the complete package including Lego Genuine Parts plus PDF Instructions on Buildamoc Shop. The instruction includes all the variation for the different power supply and contains the partlist at the end, but you can check on Rebrickable or in the instructions preview below.
Three power supply configurations :
Power Functions Solution composed of : (initial partlist)
Sbricks configuration composed of :
- Remove 2x Ir receiver and 1 IR remote from the initial partlist
- Rechargeable battery
- Add 1x sbrick (check compatibility with your smartphone prior purchasing)
Buwizz configuration composed of :
- Remove Rechargeable battery, 2x Ir receiver and 1 IR remote from the initial partlist
- Add 1x buwizz instead of the rechargeable battery (check compatibility with your smartphone prior purchasing)
All the power supply variations are included in the PDF Building Instructions.
About this product
23x12x17cm (32cm with raised bucket)
All, Construction Equipment
Yes (with drive)
|Bill Of Material|
PDF Instructions Truck (70pages / 30mo)