10,00 € -Excl. Tax
A wheeled version of my alternate model of the #42100 LEGO Technic set – Liebherr R 9800. Features : motorized drive and articulated steering, operated vibrator, fake engine with speed control, pendular tracks and central articulation. With openable elements, remoted control with PoweredUp app.
- Vibroseis Truck inspired by Inova product, using mostly the parts of the LEGO Technic Set 42100
- Drive on two wheels (Rear left, front right), no differential because of available space, other wheels connected with friction driveshaft
- Articulated steering powered by a L motor and dual linear actuators
- Front winch powered by a L Motor and worm screw gearing
- Fake engine drive by an XL motor in a decoupled mode of the the drive
- Lifting of the vibrator platform using linear actuators and L motor
- Shaking of the vibrator using an eccentric mass powered by a L motor
- Two Control+ Hub for a total of 12 AA batteries
- Openable elements : Doors, rear engine bay with working fan, front battery cover
- Detailed interior with seats, dashboard, detailed engine with exhaust, cooling, rotating fans.
You can read the full review of the original model on the blogpost.
How to build ?
You only need the parts and the instructions. Most of the part comes from the 42100 LEGO Technic set. You can purchase the PDF instructions on this shop which contains the partlist at the end, but you can check on Rebrickable or in the instructions preview below.
The download of the instructions also includes 37 pages step by step tutorial in PDF to configure the model for PoweredUp App (available for Android and iOS). Please ensure you first that you smarpthone is compatible with this app.
Here is the control interface on the PoweredUp App :
About this product
All, Construction Equipment
Yes (with drive)
|Bill Of Material|
PDF Instructions (429 pages / 125mo)