15,00 € -Excl. Tax
An alternate model of the LEGO Technic #42082 Set, as a Heavy Forklift Truck. Features steering, rear oscillating suspensions, fake engine, openable batteries bay and doors, raising and tilting fork, adjustable fork width and tilting maintenance cabin.
- Front wheel drives (no motorized) the fake engine under the cabin
- Rear steering with hand of god (no motorized)
- Rear oscillating suspensions using rubber bands
- L motor and battery box with switch to power the fork and cabin functions though 4 gearboxes
- Raising of the fork using rack and pinion with uncut string (with clutch) (motorized)
- Tilting of the fork using 2 big linear actuators (motorized)
- Adjustable fork width using 2 small linear actuators (only operated on the ground) (motorized)
- Tilting maintenance cabin using a small linear actuator (motorized)
- Openable batteries bay and doors
- A part of the rear chassis need to be dismantled to access the battery box to change the batteries, as it is a part of the chassis
You can read the full review of this model on my blog.
How to build ?
Using Genuine LEGO Parts : If you own the 42082 Lego Technic Set – Rough Terrain Crane, you can build this creation without any additional parts. You only need to purchase the instructions on this page. You can check the exact bill of material on rebrickable or in the instructions previews below.
Using non-Genuine LEGO Parts : This model is available on LesDiy Store in a complete package, including the parts (alternative bricks from China) and PDF Instructions (the same as on this page).
You can also purchase the instructions in bundle with my other 42082 alternate models on my website and have a discount :
About this product
All, Alternate, Construction Equipment
Yes (w/o drive)
|Bill Of Material|
PDF Instructions (358 pages / 123mo)