More about me
I am a independent Lego Technic Designer who creates machines, devices and vehicles. I propose also a design service for companies, to create Lego Technic model of a product, for display, training or events.
- Name : Nicolas
- Birth : 1988
- Nationality : French
- Work : Making Lego is actually my work, as an independent designer I design model for me published on my website, but also for companies.
- Studies : Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, specialization in design process, 10-year experience in the Industry.
- Lego Activities : Moderator from 2007 to 2014 on the biggest french Technic forum Techlug.com, author of some LEGO software, contributor to HispaBrick Magazine. Top 10 designer on rebrickable.
- Residence : Alby Sur Chéran, FRANCE
- First LEGO set ever : Set # 8837-1: Pneumatic Excavator
- End of Dark Age : February, 2007, thanks to the #8420 – Street Bike.
- Collection : See it on Rebrickable
- Hobbies : Family, Friends, Traveling on motorcycle, Car and Motorcycle Restoration, speakers (fabrication), photography, video gaming (Computer), Space (culture and astronomy), home improvement, fan of Honda.
- People Who Inspire Me (not ranked) : Piterx, vlmn8r, Erik Leppen, M-Longer, RoscoPC, Nathanael Kuipers, Sariel, Jovel, Crowkillers, Sheepo, Arvo, Firas Abu Jaber, Mahjqa, Konajra, JurgTechWorkshop, Ingmar, dirkklijn, Akiyuki, RM8 Garage, Desert Eagle, Madoca, JK brickworld, ISOGAWAYoshihito, Bruno Jenson, Charbel, KevinMoo, GearofDoctor, Artemy Zotov, T-Lego, LoxLego, All About Lego, AlexandreRossier, DyensCreation, Thomasz, Technicprojects, Superkoala, PVproductions, Legolaus, KD123, Jeroen Ottens, JamesJT, filsawgood, Errai, Dawid Szmandra, Marthart, mrkleinstein, Dmaclego, Dennis Glaasker (BricksOnWheels)