15,00 € -Excl. Tax
An alternate model of the #42100 LEGO Technic set – Liebherr R 9800, as a heavy tracked carrier. With motorized functions : tracks, outriggers, rotating and operating crane, fake engine with speed control, remote controlled with PoweredUp App, and with openable elements and playable loads.
- Tracked Carrier inspired by Powerbully 18t only made with the parts of the LEGO Technic Set 42100
- Motorized Tracks with two XL motors (one by side)
- Fake engine driven by an L motor in a decoupled mode of the drive
- Motorized outriggers using linear actuators with L motor
- Rotation of the crane using a L motor and spur gearing (no worm screw in the original set)
- Two-section crane using linear actuators (one XL motor, one L motor)
- Two Control+ Hub for a total of 12 AA batteries, accessible freely underneath
- Crane second section can be extended manually with lock pin
- Openable elements : doors, engine bay (two panels) with working fan
- Playable load (Diesel engine, pallet and pads)
- Detailed interior with seats, dashboard, detailed engine with exhaust and rotating fans.
How to build ?
If you own the 42100 LEGO Technic Set – Liebherr R 9800, you can build this creation without any additional parts. You only need to purchase the PDF instructions on this page.
You can see the bill of material in the instructions (instructions previews below) or you can also check it on Rebrickable.
You can also purchase the instructions in bundle with my other 42100 alternate models on my website and have a discount. Here is the list :
About this product
The download of the instructions also includes 36 pages step by step tutorial in PDF to configure the model for PoweredUp App (available for Android and iOS). Please ensure you first that you smarpthone is compatible with this app and testing on your own 42100 set.
Here is the control interface on the PoweredUp App :
All, Alternate, Construction Equipment
Yes (with drive)
|Bill Of Material|
PDF Instructions (453 pages / 180mo)