15,00 € -Excl. Tax
An alternate model of the #42100 LEGO Technic set – Liebherr R 9800, as a Container Handling Vehicle. With motorized functions : All Track Drive with articulated tracks, steering with working steering wheel, 2-section container arm, locking container device, remote controlled with PoweredUp App. Manual functions : tilting cabin, openable hood and doors with automatic ladders. PDF Instructions for sale with PoweredUp App Tutorial included.
- Only made with the parts of the LEGO Technic Set 42100
- Dimensions : 54cm (L) x 21cm (W) x 22cm(H) / (3kg), Scale 1/20
- Motorized Tracks with two XL motors (one by axle)
- Articulated Tracks with mini turntables
- Steering on the front axle with a L motor with mini linear actuator and return to the steering wheel
- Two-section articulated arm for handling the container :
- a XL motor with two long linear actuators for the first section
- a L motor with a long linear actuator for the second section
- Rear Locking pins on the platform with a L motor to secure the container
- Two lockable doors on the container
- Two Control+ Hubs for a total of 12 AA batteries, accessible freely (hub not part of the structure, and battery can be changed without removing the cables)
- Openable elements : tilting cabin, rear hood (hub access), doors with automatic ladders
- Detailed interior and exterior : seats, dashboard, exhaust, air cooler, remote, tanks, lights etc.
- Sticker friendly (built with in a way to enhance the design, with instructions guide)
How to build ?
If you own the 42100 LEGO Technic Set – Liebherr R 9800, you can build this creation without any additional parts. You only need to purchase the PDF instructions on this page.
You can see the bill of material in the instructions (instructions previews below) or you can also check it on Rebrickable.
You can also purchase the instructions in bundle with my other 42100 alternate models on my website and have a discount. Here is the list :
- 42100 Model B – Vibroseis Tracked Vehicle
- 42100 Model C – Tracked Carrier
- 42100 Model D – Container Handling Vehicle
About this product
The download of the instructions also includes 32 pages step by step tutorial in PDF to configure the model for PoweredUp App (available for Android and iOS). Please ensure you first that you smarpthone is compatible with this app.
Here is the control interface on the PoweredUp App :
All, Alternate, Construction Equipment, Truck
Yes (with drive)
|Bill Of Material|
PDF Instructions (398 pages / 151mo)