42115 Model B – Ford F150
15,00 € -Excl. Tax
An alternate model of the Lego Technic Set 42115 – Lamborghini Sian, as a lowered modified version of a Ford F150. Features 4×4 drivetrain with 8-speed sequential gearbox, fake V8 engine, HOG steering with working steering wheel, adjustable suspensions height, opening doors, hood and tailgate.
- Ford F150 in racing configuration, inspired by Vossen Wheel, Scale 1/11, only made with the part of the LEGO Technic Set 42115 – Lamborghini Sian
- All wheel drive with Fake V8 engine (no motorized)
- 8-speed gearbox with Drive/Neutral/Reverse selector with commands in the center of the interior
- Steering with steering wheel and Hand of God near the windshield (no motorized)
- Double wishbones front suspensions
- Rear live axle suspensions
- Adjustable height suspensions using rotating lever with two cusp positions (manual)
- Openable elements : 4 doors, hood, tailgate
- Detailed interior and engine
- Compatible with the 1/8 Car Trailer (Hitch Ball Build Included with the Trailer)
You can read the full review of this model on the blogpost, or watch the Design Secrets Video which is a condensed version of the article in video.
How to build ?
If you own the 42115 Lego Technic Set – Lamborghini Sian, you can build this creation without any additional parts. You only need to purchase the PDF instructions on this page.
You can see the bill of material in the instructions (instructions previews below) or you can also check it on Rebrickable.
About this product
52×21(23cm with mirror)x18cm (2.15kg)
All, Alternate, Car, Truck
|Bill Of Material||
PDF Instructions (480 pages / 158mo)