10,00 € -Excl. Tax
A LEGO Technic remote controlled Lunar Rover, features 4×4 drives, 2 axle steering, controls with 2-axis joystick and folding deployment system.
- Motorized Lunar rover inspired by Apollo Lunar Roving Vehicle
- Power Functions System (1 IR receiver, 1 emitter)
- 4×4 drive with a L Motor
- Steering on both axle with Servo Motor with very compact hubs
- Folding deployment system (front, rear, accessories and seats)
- Detailed cockpit (seat, antenna, camera)
- With joystick to control it (two axis)
You can read the full review of this model on the blogpost.
How to build ?
You only need the parts and the instructions. You can purchase the PDF instructions on this shop which contains the partlist at the end, but you can check on Rebrickable or in the instructions preview below.
About this product
black axle 4L instead of the grey axle 5L. Rebrickable partlist update, BOM in the PDF not updated.
28x16x16cm (vehicle) 12x10x20cm (joystick)
Gray, Red, Yellow
Yes (with drive)
|Bill Of Material|
PDF Instructions Truck (57 pages / 17mo)