1/8 Car Trailer
10,00 € -Excl. Tax
A LEGO Technic tandem axle trailer to transport 1/8 cars (Bugatti 42083, Porsche 42056 or any other 1/8 Supercar). With storable ramps with locking mechanism, manual jack, adjustable towball height, openable and removable box. Available in three versions (5×7 frame, yellow frame, with wooden platform).
- LEGO Technic Replica of a Trailer BigRex 70Ch (Tandem Axle)
- Dimensions of the car platform :
- With the box : 536mm (67stud) x 264mm (33stud)
- Without the box : 632mm (79stud) x 264mm (33stud)
- (the car can overcome the rear part as long as the rear wheel are supported)
- Two ramps with sliding axle to put in place (lenght : 27cm, approach angle of 8°)
- Ramps are stored underneath the chassis with locking mechanism
- Adjustable width of the Ramps
- Sturdy Chassis to support the weight of the car (symmetrical grid-built chassis to easily extend it)
- Adjustable height of the towball attachment point
- Manual jack with linear actuator and crank
- Openable and removable box (box inside size : 20cm x 7.2cm x 4.8cm)
- Adjustable wheel chocks
- Details : Lights, mudguards, chainss, guardrails, red/white stripping
- Available in three version in one download
- 5×7 Grey Frame (can be replaced by black one)
- Yellow Frame,
- 5×7 Grey Frame with wooden platform
If you are interested by the Green Ford F150 made with the 42115 Lamborghini Set, please click here.
How to build ?
You only need the parts and the building instructions. You can purchase the 3x PDF instructions on this shop and build it with your own parts.
Each instruction contains the partlist at the end, as well as in .CSV and .XML in a zip file, with two versions for the Wooden platform (total, or just the wood platform) and a free hitch ball build for the Ford F150 in case you want to use a pulling vehicle (to be purchased separately on the shop). You can also check individually on Rebrickable :
About this product
76.3cm x 36.6cm x 12.6cm (2.2kg)
1742 to 2263
|Bill Of Material||
See rebrickable links in the description
3x PDF Instructions (About 300 pages / 75mo)