7,50 € -Excl. Tax
LEGO Technic 1/15 replica of the Citroën Traction, with working steering wheel and optional Hand Of God, green 4-cylinder engine with moving pistons connected to the front wheels, openable doors, trunk and hood, with detailed interior and beautiful iconic shape reproduced in original black color.
- Citroën Traction at 1/15 scale (same as my 2CV, Mehari, 205 GTI)
- Dimensions : 33cm (L) x 13cm (W) x 12cm (H), Wheels : Ø49mm, Weight : 630gr
- Based on Traction 11B model with curved trunk
- Steering with lever / rod mechanism and working steering wheel
- Optional Hand Of God
- Front Wheel Drive without differential (not enough place at this scale)
- Green 4-cylinder engine with moving pistons and working fan
- Torsion bar independent rear suspension
- Openable elements : 4 doors, trunk and double paneled hood (can be removed)
- Available in two versions : Rounder or Flat Trunk (malle bombée ou plate)
Whilst front-wheel drive and four-wheel independent suspension had been established in the mass market by Auto Union, the Traction “Avant” pioneered integrating these into a mass-production, crash resistant, unitary, monocoque body. It was available only in black before 1953 that is why I chose this color as an homage.
How to build ?
You can either purchase the PDF instructions only on this shop and build it with your LEGO parts, or purchase the complete package including genuine LEGO parts plus PDF instructions, on Buildamoc shop (Including the part for the Rounder AND Flat Trunk)
The Building Instructions for the Citroën Traction Avant are available in two versions, rounded or flat trunk. You can check the bill of material on
If you want to see more about how I designed this LEGO model, you can watch the design secrets video here (English Spoken Video 15min)
About this product
Rounded and Flat Trunk inventory available at the end
33cm (L) x 13cm (W) x 12cm (H)
1012 or 1019
|Bill OF Material||
See Rebrickable links
PDF Instructions (114 pages / 40mo)