10,00 € -Excl. Tax
A LEGO Technic trophy truck, equipped with a Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) which chooses between 1:1 to 1:5 ratio depending of the needed torque on the wheel, with steering and live axle suspensions.
- Trophy truck with automatic speed adapting thanks to the CVT gearbox
- Powered by power functions system (1 IR receiver, 1 emitter)
- Continuously Variable Transmission based on double differentials with friction pin
- Automatic gearbox ratio choosen between 1:1 to 1:5 (low speed / high torque, or high speed / low torque)
- All Wheel Drive with two L Motors
- Steering with a Servo Motor
- Live axle suspensions
- Inertia wheel on the front and rear to shown the different ratio speed
You can read the full review of this model on the blogpost.
How to build ?
You can purchase the PDF instructions on this shop and build it with your LEGO parts. The instruction contains the partlist at the end, but you can check individually on Rebrickable or in the instructions preview below.
About this product
All, Car, Truck
Yes (with drive)
|Bill Of Material|
PDF instructions for the CVT truck (184 pages / 66mo)