5,00 € -Excl. Tax
An alternate model of the 42093 LEGO Technic Set – Corvette ZR1 as a sand buggy, features front and rear suspensions, steering and fake L3 engine drive by the rear wheel.
- Custom creation, as a sand Buggy only made with the part of the LEGO Technic Set 42093 – Corvette ZR1
- Rear wheels drive the fake L3 engine (no motorized)
- Steering with Hand of God (no motorized)
- Double wishbone front suspensions using torsion bar
- Rear suspensions axle using flexible axle (soft axle)
- Some details in the interior, light, exhaust and spoiler
You can read the full review of this model on the blogpost.
How to build ?
If you own the 42093 Lego Technic Set – Corvette ZR1 , you can build this creation without any additional parts. You only need to purchase the PDF instructions on this page.
You can see the bill of material in the instructions (instructions previews below) or you can also check it on Rebrickable.
About this product
All, Alternate, Car
|Bill Of Material|
PDF Instructions (85 pages / 26mo)