7,50 € -Excl. Tax
A LEGO Technic motorized rally car transformer which transforms from a car to a robot, with complex gearing and linkage mechanism.
How it works
This model has only one function, which is the purpose to what it has been designed (of course you can play with it but there is no steering). This function is the most important and takes the whole space in the model. It is basically composed of :
- A M-motor which drives the whole system (in red and yellow)
- Articulated feet lever which deploy the feet under the bodywork (in blue)
- A double linkage lever to maintain the chest of the transformer to be parallel to the feet lever (in pink)
- A third linkage which connects the double linkage to the front, in order to reveal the head (in green)
- The two arms attached to the chest which are moved by a last system of linkage (non represented here) :
This complex mechanism enable the transformation from a car to a robot :
You can read the full review of this model on my blog.
How to build ?
You can either purchase the PDF instructions only on this shop and build it with your LEGO parts, or purchase the complete package including genuine LEGO parts plus PDF instructions, on Buildamoc shop. This is a perfect gift for Astronomy fan.
The instruction contains the partlist at the end, but you can check individually on Rebrickable, or in the instructions previews below.
About this product
Wheel : Ø44mm, 25cm (L) x 12cm (W) x 11cm (H) (folded) and 34cm (H) (raised)
All, Car, Machine
|Bill Of Material|
PDF Instructions (104 pages / 40 mo)