10,00 € -Excl. Tax
An iconic car, recreated in LEGO Technic Design. Features fake twin-cylinder engine with working front transmission, 4-speed gearbox with lever on the dashboard, steering with steering wheel and Hand of God, independent suspensions with underneath shock absorbers, removable bodywork, seats and adjustable headlight. 2014 Long Shock Absorbers PDF Instructions Version.
- Citroën 2CV in LEGO Technic
- Dimensions : Wheel : Ø82mm, Car : 50cm (L) x 20cm (W) x 22cm (H), Scale 1/8
- Fake twin-cylinder with working front transmission
- 4-speed gearbox with lever on the dashboard
- Steering with working steering wheel and Hand of God
- Independent suspensions on each wheel with shock absorbers placed underneath as real
- Adjustable headlight orientation on the dashboard
- Removable seats and bodywork
- Openable elements : doors, hood and trunk
You can read the full review of this model on the blogpost.
How to build ?
Important note : this model was created in 2014 and used some part which is quite rare now, such as the shock absorbers 9L, tires, soft axles, and toggle red connector. Please verify that you have all the needed part with the rebrickable inventory.
In 2023, I have reworked the model and the instructions, in order to replace the expensive parts, plus correcting the visual errors and fit the 2023 instructions quality standards. It results in a clearer and better defined PDF, and an economy of 40% on the price of the LEGO parts. If you want to purchase the enhanced edition of this model, please see the product here.
Enhanced Version (2023) :
You can either purchase the PDF instructions only on this shop and built it with your own parts, or purchase the complete package including genuine LEGO parts plus PDF instructions, on Buildamoc shop (available in initial version with 9L Shock absorbers – charleston red/black for now).
About this product
50cm (L) x 20cm (W) x 22cm (H), Scale 1/7.5
|Bill Of Material|
PDF Building Instructions (195 pages / 60 mo)