Citroën 2CV Charleston (1/8 scale)
15,00 € -Excl. Tax
An iconic car, recreated in LEGO Technic Design. Features fake twin-cylinder engine with working front transmission, 4-speed gearbox with lever on the dashboard, steering with steering wheel and Hand of God, independent suspensions with underneath shock absorbers, removable bodywork and seats, adjustable headlight. Available in color variations.
- Citroën 2CV in LEGO Technic
- Dimensions : Wheel : Ø82mm, Car : 50cm (L) x 20cm (W) x 22cm (H), Scale 1/8
- Fake twin-cylinder with working front transmission
- 4-speed gearbox with lever on the dashboard
- Steering with working steering wheel and Hand of God
- Independent suspensions on each wheel with shock absorbers placed underneath as real
- Adjustable headlight orientation on the dashboard
- Removable seats and bodywork
- Openable elements : doors, hood and trunk
You can read the full review of this model on the blogpost.
How to build ?
You can either purchase the PDF instructions only on this shop and built it with your own parts (available in multiple color), or purchase the complete package including genuine LEGO parts plus PDF instructions, on Buildamoc shop (only available in initial version – charleston red/black for now).
The initial model was created in 2014. In 2022, I have reworked the model and the instructions, in order to replace the expensive parts such as the big shock absorbers, soft axles and certain connectors, plus correcting the visual errors and fit the 2022 instructions quality standards (as well as using new LEGO Parts for better design).
It results in a clearer and better defined PDF, and an economy of 40% on the price of the LEGO parts. I was also able to create color variations, such as the plain red version (white and black in the queue). You can find the bill of material in the instructions (also supplied in CSV/XML and PDF with the instructions), in the instructions preview below, or in the links :
- Charleston Red / Black (updated) – Soon Available
- Plan Red (updated) – Soon Available
The instructions of the Citroen 2Cv Charleston with 9L shock absorbers is no longer available for sale because outdated. Contact me on the Contact Form if you want to purchase specifically this version.
About this product
Charleston Red/Black :
50cm (L) x 20cm (W) x 22cm (H), Scale 1/7.5
2291 to 2300 depending of the version
|Bill Of Material||
See it in the instructions previews
PDF Building Instructions (302 pages / 80 mo)