Honda RA300 1967
10,00 € -Excl. Tax
A LEGO Technic reproduction of this iconic Formula One from 1967 season : The Honda RA300. Features motorized drives and steering, realistic suspensions and custom stickers.
- Honda RA300 in LEGO Technic, scale : 1/8
- Motorized by Power Functions System (Standard battery box, 1 IR receiver, 1 emitter)
- Fake V12 engine with working rear transmission
- Motorized drive using 2 L motors
- Motorized Steering with steering wheel with a Servo Motor
- Independent front double wishbone suspensions with shock absorbers inside the chassis
- Independent rear double wishbone suspensions with shock absorbers outside the chassis and anti-roll bar
- Switch in the cockpit to switch-on the battery
- Detailed cockpit and engine
- Custom front wheels (painted to match the rear one) and custom stickers
You can read the full review of this model on the blogpost.
How to build ?
You can either purchase the PDF instructions only on this shop, or purchase the complete package including genuine LEGO parts plus PDF instructions and sticker sheet, on Buildamoc shop.
The instructions contain the partlist at the end but you can check individually on Rebrickable, or in the instructions previews below.
If you want to get the sticker sheet, you can print it by your own by downloading it here. Or buying a printed sheet on JaapSticker shop.
About this product
Yes (with drive)
|Bill Of Material||
PDF Building Instructions (104 pages / 43 mo)