10,00 € -Excl. Tax
A LEGO Technic 1/12 replica of a the Honda S2000 AP2, with steering, double wishbone suspensions, detailed tilt engine F20C, opening doors, hood, trunk and manual convertible top.
- Honda S2000 AP2 in LEGO Technic : Scale ≃ 1/12
- Dimensions : Wheel : Ø56mm / 37cm (L) x 16cm (W) x 13cm (H), Weight : 1kg
- Steering with working steering wheel
- Front / Rear double wishbone suspensions
- Detailed tilt engine F20C with dual camshaft
- Opening doors, hood, trunk, storage between the seat
- Manual convertible top hidden behind the seat
- 3D printed rims and stickers sheet available in option (see links below)
You can read the full review of this model on my blog.
How to build ?
You can either purchase the PDF instructions only on this shop and build with your own parts, or purchase the complete package including genuine LEGO parts plus PDF instructions and Sticker sheet, on Buildamoc shop.
Each instruction contains the partlist at the end, but you can check individually on Rebrickable :
You can buy separately the sticker sheet on Forwart’s Shop (available for both colors).
You can contact Buildamoc for the 3D printed rims if you want to purchase them as well.
About this product
Black Version :
You can see how to here.
Wheel : Ø56mm / 37cm (L) x 16cm (W) x 13cm (H)
1649 to 1654
|Bill Of Material||
See rebrickable links in the description
PDF Instructions (230 pages / 178mo)