0,00 € -Excl. Tax
Free instructions of the 8 speed sequential gearbox with DNR Selector issued from my 42115 Alternate Model of the Lamborghini Sian, the Ford F150.
- 8 speeds with endstops (to prevent gear shift from 1th to 8th and 8th to 1th)
- stepper mechanism (yellow lever) to engage gears
- DNR (Drive / Neutral / Reverse) selector (red lever)
- AWD (no central differential), RWD or FWD
- Front Fake engine
- Compact building (5 height stud for the gearing unit)
- Optional motorization, only for display (drivetrain not design for power vehicle)
You can read the full review of the Ford F150 where I used this gearbox on the blogpost. If you are interested by this Alternate model of the Lamborghini Sian – 42115 Ford F150 in LEGO Technic, see the product page here.
How to build ?
The PDF instructions can be downloaded for free on this shop, or you can get with the 42115 Ford F150 which contains a practical use of this gearbox. Each instruction contains the partlist at the end, but you can check in the instructions preview below.
About this product
All, Car, Free, Truck
|Bill Of Material|
PDF Instructions (80 pages / 64mo)