42082 Model C – Wheel Loader
10,00 € -Excl. Tax
An alternate model of the LEGO Technic #42082 set, features central articulation with steering wheel, 4×4 drivetrain with fake engine, rear pendular suspension, motorized raising and tilting fork, adjustable fork width and opening elements.
- 4 wheel drives (no motorized)
- Articulated Steering with return to the steering wheel (no motorized)
- Rear oscillating suspensions using rubber bands
- L motor and battery box to powered the fork functions though dual gearbox
- Lifting of the fork : 2 big linear actuators
- Tilting the fork : 1 small linear actuator with constant motion compensation
- Adjustable width of the fork (manual)
- Openable elements (doors, engine bay, battery bay)
You can read the full review of this model on my blog.
How to build ?
If you own the 42082 Lego Technic Set – Rough Terrain Crane, you can build this creation without any additional parts. You can check the exact bill of material on rebrickable or in the instructions previews below.
You can also purchase the instructions in bundle with my other 42082 alternate models on my website and have a discount :
About this product
All, Alternate, Construction Equipment
Yes (w/o drive)
|Bill Of Material||
PDF Instructions (184 pages / 87mo)