10,00 € -Excl. Tax
A Forwarder based on the inventory of the 42080 LEGO Technic Set – harvester, features articulated steering with steerable rear axle, pneumatic arms with motorized compressor, manual grabber, rotating cabin and opening doors and hood.
- 8 wheels, no drivetrain
- Longitudinal pendular suspensions on each axle
- Articulated roll center suspension (turntable)
- Articulated Steering with steerable linked rear axle
- Rotating cabin and openable doors and hood
- Rotating crane (manual with a knob)
- Pneumatic functions powered by a L motor and a single compressor
- Double acting pneumatic functions on both section of the arm
- Rotating grabber, grabbing with a friction knob
- Storage for the wood stock on the back.
You can read the full review of this model on the blogpost.
How to build ?
If you own the 42080 Lego Technic Set – Forest Harvester , you can build this creation without any additional parts. You only need to purchase the PDF instructions on this page.
You can see the bill of material in the instructions, as well as in the instructions preview below. You can also check it on Rebrickable.
About this product
All, Alternate, Construction Equipment
Yes (w/o drive)
|Bill Of Material|
PDF Instructions (187 pages / 67mo)