10,00 € -Excl. Tax
A motorized LEGO Technic Crawler Grabber inspired by 8062 Set, with 5 functions : drives on each track with double bogie suspensions, auto tilting claw using sliding gearing, raising and extension of the boom.
- Crawler Grabber inspired by the 8062 set
- Remote controlled using Power Functions System (3IR receiver, 1 or more emitter)
- Drive : 1XL motor on each track
- Suspensions : double bogie suspensions on each track
- Raising of the boom using a M motor and two linear actuators
- Extending of the boom using a M motor and rack and worm screw
- Auto-tilting claw using a sliding gearing (slidding axle + slidding 8-tooth gear)
- Grabber using a M motor with rubber band clutch
You can read the full review of this model on the blogpost.
How to build ?
You can purchase the PDF instructions on this shop and build it with your LEGO parts. The instruction contains the partlist at the end, but you can check individually on Rebrickable. You can add a Hose 3mm and remove a 2L axle (page 76) on the instructions partlist if you want to have a friction clutch on boom extension as on the video.
About this product
All, Construction Equipment
Yes (with drive)
|Bill Of Material||
PDF Instructions Truck (90 pages / 25mo)