10,00 € -Excl. Tax
A LEGO Technic steam machine powered by a 2-cylinder pneumatic engine, with valve gear mechanism, speed indicator and air control valve.
- Steam machine inspired by stationary engine
- Double acting two-cylinder pneumatic engine with two valves (unmodified)
- 90° angular offset between the two crankshafts
- 5:1 gear ratio for the inertia wheel
- Valve gear mechanism to reduce the switch deadspot time
- Speed indicator using centrifugal force
- Air control valve by pinching the input hose
- Powered by 4-pump hand
You can read the full review of this model on my blog.
How to build ?
You can either purchase the PDF instructions only on this shop and build it with your own LEGO parts, or purchase the complete package including genuine LEGO parts plus PDF instructions, on Buildamoc shop
The instructions contain the partlist at the end, but you can check individually on Rebrickable.
About this product
Please note that you need to have you own source or air (3 bar / 40psi). You can use :
- 4x pump LEGO like this one
- Use a LEGO compressor according to the specs
- Use a electrical compressor like automotive compressor, industrial or electrical pump, you will need to put the air in the LEGO hose with . You can use a ball needle.
- Use a hand pump with ball needle.
38cm (L) x 23cm (W) x 20cm (H)
Black, Red, Yellow
|Bill Of Material|
PDF Instructions (About 203 pages / 123mo)