10,00 € -Excl. Tax
A LEGO Technic replica of a Hot Bulb Tractor, with a working pneumatic engine. Features drive (operated by the pneumatic engine with gearbox), manual adjustable ignition point and steering, and a suspended seat.
- Hot Bulb Pneumatic Tractor with Adjustable Ignition Timing
- Equipped with single pneumatic engine with one valve (unmodified)
- Flywheel for inertia with 5/1 gearing
- Adjustable ignition timing based on the differential principle, enable to adjust the ignition point finely
- Steering with steering wheel (worm screw, gear, lever)
- Power Take Out at the rear with command
- Openable hood which reveals the engine and working fan
- Suspended seat
- Run with 4 LEGO pumps and air tank
You can read the full review of this model on the blogpost.
How to build ?
You can purchase the PDF instructions on this shop and build with your own parts. The instructions contain the partlist at the end, but you can check on Rebrickable or in the instructions preview below.
Please note that you need to add a source of air to run the engine, such as a compressor, air bottle of air pump. If you have not a compressor or correct pump, you can download for free the LEGO Hand 4x Pump (see on the shop), which can runs the tractor.
About this product
All, Construction Equipment, Machine
|Bill Of Material|
PDF Instructions (40 pages / 17 mo)