5,00 € -Excl. Tax
A LEGO Technic reproduction of a Newton Tube Telescope, with equatorial mount. Features folding tripod with extendable legs, azimuth, altitude, right ascension and declination movements.
- Reproduction of a Newton Tube Telescope, with equatorial mount
- Folding tripod with extendable legs
- Azimuth and altitude with friction based mechanism
- Right ascension and declination movements with gearing mechanism
- Detailed build with counter weight, red dot finder, eye piece and cross section on the entrance of the tube
- Can be taken apart for storage as real, with removable tube, accessories, and equatorial mount
- For Space and Astronomy Lover, or for decorating interior
You can read the full review of this model on my blog.
How to build ?
You can either purchase the PDF instructions only on this shop and build it with your LEGO parts, or purchase the complete package including genuine LEGO parts plus PDF instructions, on Buildamoc shop. This is a perfect gift for Astronomy fan.
The instruction contains the partlist at the end, but you can check individually on Rebrickable, or in the instructions previews below.
About this product
16.5cm (length) x 16.5cm (width) x 33.5cm (height)
Black, Gray, White
|Bill Of Material
PDF Instructions (69 pages / 45 mo)