7,50 € -Excl. Tax
A LEGO Technic Balance Clock, with Korfhage differential remontoire, powered by a motor, using the battery weight to give energy to the clock.
This clock is powered by a battery box as a weight, on a Korfhage differential with a planetary on the clock’s drive-train, and other planetary on the M-Motor. A lever connected to a switch operated the remontoire by touching end stops. The escapement is a anchor escapement which is easy to set up. The clock can run as long as the battery has power and have a accuracy of time keeping of about 1-5min / 1 day.
- Two hand clock (minute, hours), no second hand
- Balance arm pendulum on knife edge suspensions with adjustable lenght (position of the extremity wheels)
- Anchor escapement (8 tooth blade) with only one blade to set up
- Korfhage differential remontoire (powered by a M motor)
- Weight of the battery is used on the remontoire to give energy to the clock
- Autonomy of the clock between two remontoire movement : about 5min
- Accuracy : with good setting : 1-5 minutes / 24h
You can read the full review of this model on my blog.
How to build ?
If you have already the parts : you can purchase the PDF instructions only on this page and build it with your LEGO parts. The instruction contains the partlist at the end, and you can check individually on Rebrickable, or in the instructions previews below.
If you do not have the parts, you can purchase the complete kit from two different retailers :
- Using Genuine LEGO Parts : This model is available on Buildamoc in a complete package including genuine LEGO parts plus the PDF instructions.
- Using non-Genuine LEGO Parts : This model is available on LesDiy Store in a complete package, including the parts (alternative bricks from China) and the PDF Instructions.
About this product
Setting the clock
The clock is not very complex to set up, especially if you have already did complex building, please follow carefully this video :
Then, note the building is composed of many moving axle and gears in the drivetrain. Please pay attention to not stress the gearing, axles and bushes, and bracing correctly each, in order to have free rotation on every axle to avoid problem of functioning. I highly recommend to use new parts, especially on the axle and liftarm and connector (or a silicone oil if you parts are too damage).
|Bill Of Material|
PDF Instructions (About 228 pages / 64mo)