5,00 € -Excl. Tax
The smallest remote controlled forklift that I have built in LEGO Technic, features drive, steering, lifted and tilted fork.
- Motorized Forklift Truck
- Equipped with Power Functions System (1 IR receiver, 2 emitter)
- Front drive with XL motor / differential
- Steering on rear axle with M motor (worm screw)
- Lifting of the fork with M motor (worm screw / rack and pinion)
- Tilting of the fork with M motor (worm screw, lever / connecting rod)
You can read the full review of this model on the blogpost.
How to build ?
You only need the parts and the instructions. You can purchase the PDF instructions on this shop which contains the partlist at the end, but you can check on Rebrickable or in the instructions preview below.
About this product
All, Construction Equipment
Yes (with drive)
|Bill Of Material|
PDF Instructions (31 pages / 5mo)