10,00 € -Excl. Tax
A motorized LEGO Technic Trial Jeep, features 4-wheel drive with fake V6 engine, ackerman steering, 5-link suspensions, opened bonnet and trunk and detailed interior.
- Light and powerful Trial Jeep for Truck Trial
- Motorized with Power Functions System (1 IR Receiver, 1 emitter)
- 4-wheel drive with 1 XL motor with differential
- Fake V6 engine connected to the drive motor
- Portal Hub on each wheel (can be swapped for newer portal hub)
- Ackerman steering with Servo Motor
- 5-link suspensions live axle
- Openable elements : bonnet and trunk
- Detailed interior
You can read the full review of this model on the blogpost.
How to build ?
You can purchase the PDF instructions on this shop and build with your own parts. The instructions contain the partlist at the end, but you can check on Rebrickable or in the instructions preview below (little Easter egg : this creation was the first to be added to Rebrickable, MOC-0001, back in 2011).
About this product
Yes (with drive)
|Bill Of Material|
PDF Instructions (40 pages / 18 mo)