Western Star 6900 Twinsteer
10,00 € -Excl. Tax
Western Star 6900 Twinsteer in LEGO Technic, remote controlled using PoweredUp App from LEGO for the drive, steering and winch. Tandem bogies suspensions with oscillating arm, removable hood with fake working engine, and openable doors complete the model, as well as a mud pump as the load.
- Western Star 6900 Twinsteer in Lego Technic : Scale ≃ 1/20 to 1/25
- Remote controlled using Control+ Hub and PoweredUp App (LEGO) (also compatible with Power Functions systems)
- Drive : 2 L motor with 12/24, 12/20, 20/28 (differential), 8×4, no locking differential
- Steering : L motor which drives both axle with different turning radius made using variable connecting rod
- Winch : L motor with worm gearing
- Suspensions : Tandem bogies with oscillating arms
- Removal hood with fake working inline 6 diesel engine
- Openable doors
- Diesel Mud Pump in container style with optional motorization
You can read the full review of this model on the blogpost.
How to build ?
You can either purchase the PDF instructions only on this shop which also includes the Mud Pump instructions and the tutorial to set up the control profil on the PoweredUp App, or purchase the complete package including genuine LEGO parts plus PDF instructions, on Buildamoc shop with, or without the Mud Pump.
Each instruction contains the partlist at the end, but you can check individually on Rebrickable or in the instructions preview.
If you are interested by the Mud Pump only, please see the product page here.
Please ensure you first that your device (smartphone, tablet) is compatible with the PoweredUp App From LEGO (available for Android and iOS).
About this product
Yes (with drive)
1511 (truck), 584 (Mudpump)
|Bill Of Material||
See rebrickable links in the description
PDF Instructions (221 pages / 76mo) + (79 pages / 22mo for Mud Pump)