42127 Model B – Bucket Hot Rod
10,00 € -Excl. Tax
An alternate model of the LEGO Technic Set 42127 – Batmobile, as a Bucket Hot Rod. Features, steering connected to the steering wheel, rear wheel drive with fake V8 engine, opening doors, removable hard top, light bricks in the engine and on the rear light.
- Custom creation based on 30’s / 40’s modified Ford in Hot Rod
- Only made with the parts of the LEGO Technic Set 42127 – Batmobile
- Rear wheels drive the fake V8 engine (no motorized)
- Steering with steering wheel (no motorized)
- Openable doors
- Removable Hardtop
- Light bricks thought the engine, and on the rear light, with switches
You can read the full review of this model on the blogpost, or watch the Design Secrets Video which is a condensed version of the article in video.
How to build ?
If you own the 42127 Lego Technic Set – Batmobile , you can build this creation without any additional parts. You only need to purchase the PDF instructions on this page.
You can see the bill of material in the instructions (instructions previews below) or you can also check it on Rebrickable.
About this product
All, Alternate, Car
|Bill Of Material||
PDF Instructions (132 pages / 125mo)