Articulated 8×8 Offroad Truck
15,00 € -Excl. Tax
An articulated 8×8 offroad truck made out LEGO Technic and two Sbricks for the remote controls. Featured motorized drives, steering, outriggers and operating 4 axis crane. Spring leaf bogie suspensions and opening elements (doors, engine bay, battery bay). Inspired by Foremost product, or Russian low pressure trucks.
- Articulated Truck : Scale About 1/20, inspired by Foremost product and Russian Low pressure Trucks
- Dimensions 72cm x 22cm x 28cm
- 8×8 drive, 2 xl motors with differentials (one per 4-wheel group)
- Articulated steering with M motor and dual linear actuators (with internal clutches)
- Live axle on each axle, linked with leaf suspensions (tandem bogie)
- Motorized outriggers with M motor (with clutch)
- Operated crane, inspired by 8258 Lego Set, with 2 motors and linear actuators
- Manual third section extension and winch on the operated crane
- L6 engine, on the side of the cabin
- Openable elements (engine bay, battery bay, doors).
- 7 motors, 2 sbricks, 1 pair of lights, powered by a regular 9V battery.
You can read the full review of this model on the blogpost. Or a condensed version in video on YouTube.
How to build ?
You only need the parts and the instructions. You can purchase the PDF instructions on this shop which contains the partlist at the end, but you can check on Rebrickable or in the instructions preview below. You will also need 2x Sbricks additionally to remote control the creation plus a compatible smartphone (please check compatibility prior purchasing). You can of course swap the Sbricks to classic IR receiver/remote from Lego or Buwizz but you will need to find enough space to fit them in the creations.
2x sbricks needed :
About this product
72cm x 22cm x 28cm
Yes (with drive)
|Bill Of Material||
PDF Instructions Truck (470 pages / 150mo)