I am a Lego Technic Designer who creates machines, devices and vehicles; mainly inspired by Purely Mechanical Kinetic Art so far.
-Me, During the shoting of “build the impossible“-
- Name : Nicolas
- Birth : 1988
- Nationality : French
- Contact : see contact form
- Studies : Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, specialization in design process.
- Work : Making Lego is actually my work, as an independent designer I design model for me published on my website, but also for companies.
- Lego Activities : Moderator from 2007 to 2014 on the biggest french technic forum Techlug.com, writer on BrickTruckTrial.com, author of some lego software, contributor to HispaBrick Magazine. Recommended builder on the most active lego blog, Top 10 designer on rebrickable.
- Residence : Annecy, France
- First LEGO set ever : Set # 8837-1: Pneumatic Excavator
- End of Dark Age : February, 2007, thanks to the #8420 – Street Bike.
- Collection : See it on Rebrickable
- Hobbies : Friends, Traveling on motorcycle, speakers (fabrication), photography, video gaming (Computer), Space (culture and astronomy), home improvement, old car and old motorcycle enthusiast, fan of Honda.
- Personal goal :
Living from my passion, start family, a house, travelling the world, and a classic car and/or motorcycle before I’m 40.
- People Who Inspire Me (not ranked) : Piterx, vlmn8r, Erik Leppen, M-Longer, RoscoPC, Nathanael Kuipers, Sariel, Jovel, Crowkillers, Sheepo, Arvo, Firas Abu Jaber, Mahjqa, Konajra, JurgTechWorkshop, Ingmar, dirkklijn, Akiyuki, RM8 Garage, Desert Eagle, Madoca, JK brickworld, ISOGAWAYoshihito, Bruno Jenson, Charbel, KevinMoo, GearofDoctor, Artemy Zotov, T-Lego, LoxLego, All About Lego, AlexandreRossier, DyensCreation, Thomasz, Technicprojects, Superkoala, PVproductions, Legolaus, KD123, Jeroen Ottens, JamesJT, filsawgood, Errai, Dawid Szmandra, Marthart